Reasons to Stay in Edinburgh’s Beautiful Old Town
- Wandering through the narrow twisting medieval wynds will make you feel like you have stepped back in time.
- This area is jampacked with excellent pubs, restaurants and cafes so you are never far from your next delicious meal or thirst-quenching pint.
- This is the main tourist area of Edinburgh, which means there is always plenty of entertainment and fun things to do.
- You will be within walking distance of some of the best attractions in Edinburgh, including Edinburgh Castle, Princes Street Gardens and the Scottish National Gallery.
- If you are visiting during the Edinburgh Fringe Festival, the Royal Edinburgh Military Tattoo or one of the other fantastic festivals that Edinburgh hosts throughout the year you will be right in the centre of the action.
Take a look at our holiday homes in the Old Town of Edinburgh and start planning your Scotland getaway today.